Our Human resources policy is to provide the most competent staff at each level of the company so that studies of the company can be carried out economically and in the most efficient way in parallel with determined targets and to determine the method to be applied in the development of staff competences.
General Policy of Merinos Human Resources;
- Providing that staff who is proper for characteristic of the work is selected and charged,
- Providing training and developing possibilities that are proper for competences of the staff,
- Encouraging the staff for success, providing their knowledge and good manners, awarding successful staff,
- Training and placing employee for management staff within the company,
- Providing proper and reliable working possibilities that are proper for the job that is carried out,
- Respecting personality of the staff, protecting and monitoring their rights,
- Immediately announcing the subjects that interest the staff, providing that they state their opinion and proposals to upper levels and increasing productivity,
- Providing creating working environment that increases work desire of the staff and establishing social relations,
- Following motivation satisfaction level of the staff and their commitment to the company, making necessary revision and enhancements for this.
Click for open positions.